Karate: The most popular martial art. It’s all about discipline, training the mind and strengthening the body, improves the co-ordination. The regular karate practice transforms you as a completely different person with discipline, confidence, humbleness, patience, resiliency, and inner fortitude. Karate can help us psychologically to Mind set. It can help us to divert us from the stress and the other life problems. Karate will help us to cope up with the fears in a better way.
And the physical benefit from karate includes:
- Improved reflexes and co ordination
- Increased performance in all physical activities
- Increased strength and stamina so you feel great all day
- Increased flexibility and weight control for better overall fitness.
- Cardiovascular workouts (heart and lungs) to keep you in top shape
- Greatly improved balance
- Ability to defend yourself
- Reduce the excess weight
Mental Benefits for the children
- Improved concentration for better work and study habits
- Stress reduction and ability to relax
- Confidence in knowing they can defend themselves and their family
- Confidence in knowing how to deal with bullies and other confrontations
- A positive attitude toward life through self-confidence and self-discipline
- Self-esteem and out look on life
- Respect for themselves and those around them
- Motivation and ‘as I can do it attitude
Hone your senses, Increase awareness…..learn the techniques that could save your life!